Title: Social Media Specialist
Job Summary: Get in early with Team RunRun, a fast growing startup building a marketplace connecting athletes with top running coaches. We’re looking for a creative spirit, with their finger on the pulse of the sport of running. Success is building brand awareness through our social media channels, driving traffic to our domain, and creating a sense of loyalty among our customers and followers.
You’ll report directly to Team RunRun’s founders and you’ll operate with a high degree of autonomy and freedom. Come be part of building something big with us.
Responsibilities and Duties:
You’ll own Team RunRun’s voice on social media. Your aims are:
- Growing our audience, reach, and community relationships
- Creating engaging copy and promotional content
- Implementing company strategy with autonomy and vision
- Analyzing data and feedback to help guide future strategy decisions
Success will require a scrappy, get-it-done attitude. If you are creative, organized, and thrive on autonomy, this job is for you. Team RunRun’s Social Media Specialist works independently and fully remotely. They participate in weekly meetings with Team RunRun Founders, but otherwise, work on their own schedule, set their own hours, and work as fully independent contractors.
Become an early member of the team and grow with us at Team RunRun.
- Experience professionally managing social media campaigns
- Experience working autonomously a plus
- Knowledge of and experience in the running industry
Compensation: Negotiable – contract position
Send your resume to [email protected]