Name: Jude Bowerman
17/3/2019: Trail du Petit Ballon d’Alsace (28k, 900+ meter total incline)
14/9/2019: UTML (75k, 1900 meter total incline)
More to come…
- Stay happy, healthy and injury free while increasing load and speed
- Complete first ultra-distance trail race
- Incorporate strength training and diet changes, along with running/cycling, into permanent lifestyle.
Long Term Goals
- Continue enjoying running, injury free, for as long as possible
- Earn one of those badass 100 mile belt buckles and then never wear any other belt again.
- Only if they want it, pass my love for running, and the community that follows, on to my boys (Ash ~2.5 years, Finn 0.4 years) through example.
- Others: maybe break 3:00 for the marathon and 1:25 for the 1/2.
There are a small group of people I have met through running, mostly in the PNW but a few new ones here in Luxembourg as well, who I now count as friends or running soul/sole? mates. Even though I moved to Luxembourg, I follow their endeavors through live race tracking, Strava, Facebook, Instagram or other sources and consider these folks some of my favorite people who I’ve ever met. This community of like-minded weird people doing strange things is rare and wonderful, and I cherish each new runner friend I make. My favorite running accomplishment is getting involved and staying involved with the trail running community.
Eugene Marathon: 3:27:05, Route du Vin 1/2 marathon: 1:34:36, Orcas Island 25k: 2:57:48
Social Media Links