The Boost Program is the loyalty program for Team RunRun coaches and will accelerate the journey for coaches looking to make online running coaching their profession.
Build your business, earn Boost Points, and boost your growth trajectory.
|SWAG||TRR branded apparel||Top tier swag||Top tier swag|
|Events||Bi-Annual webinar with industry leading coach||Bi-Annual webinar with industry leading coach||Bi-Annual webinar with industry leading coach
In Person camp with top industry coach- Including travel stipend
|Promotion||Annual social post||Bi-annual post + post boost|
|Exposure||Home Page||Home Page – top of search|
|Certifications||$100 reimbursement toward completed certifications||$200 reimbursement toward completed certifications|
How to Earn Points:
- Sales: $1 = 1 point; refunds count against.
- Retention: measured monthly. >95% = 500 points. Cancels and On Holds count against, and a return from On Hold counters.
- Growth: 1 new paying runner = 250 points
- Points are calculated on an annual basis.
Bronze: 20,000 points in one calendar year
Silver: 40,000 points in one calendar year
Gold: 75,000 points in one calendar year
- When a new tier is achieved, the only immediate change is the change in fees. This will go into effect for all future payouts in the month following status achievement.
- Status is earned for the entire next year.
- Swag will be ordered in early January.
- We’ll promote coaches on social throughout the year evenly.
- Coach webinars and annual in person events will be planned by end of first quarter of each year.
- Point accumulation begins anew at the beginning of each year, but the status achieved in the prior year is good for the entire following year (ex: coach achieves Bronze level in 2021. Bronze level benefits are good for all of 2022.To maintain Bronze for 2023, 20,000 points will need to be achieved during 2022.)